Update time in English:
1)I am doing very well. Strength is back and I feel great. Just in time too, cause I've got to get ready for another year of school :)
2) Alina has bloomed a little this week. She is interacting with others, playing, and exploring the house and yard. This is 100% more than she was doing previously. We can't wait to see what the next few months bring! She's still just drinking Pediasure and others, but the GI Dr said that is fine for now. We've tried introducing foods to her again, only to have her spit them all back out. ARGH! The heart Dr. said that her pumper is great and he doesn't need to see her again for 3 years! Booyah!
3) Tolly is adjusting beautifully. The language barrier is a problem sometimes like when he has to come back in from the van because he needs to be changed (pooped AGAIN). He thinks that he won't be allowed to go then and screams and cries during the whole time I'm trying to clean him up and explaining to him that "Yes, you are going. I just had to change you first." As frustrating as that episode was, it makes me wonder how many times he got left out of things at the orphanage. I saw a couple of those times in person and it was heartbreaking to watch.
4) Ethan had his first football game this past Saturday. Man, does he look so grown up in his uniform. Next game is tomorrow night and they're gonna rock!! Get ready for the Red & Black Attack!
5) Girls are all doing great and looking forward to Co-op again this year.
6) Holly, Tolly and Trudy are all signed up for soccer. Can't wait to see how that goes. Trudy was born to play, look forward to seeing what she actually does on the field. It will be interesting to see if Tolly gets involved. The teams are 3-5 yr olds, so it won't be intense. :)
Holly and Sophie are looking forward to Upward basketball and cheerleading this winter. Hopefully we can get the big girls to play too. This will be Phoebe's last year to play, so we'd like to see her take advantage of that. She's thinking about it.
7) My parents are up visiting from TX. They love their new grandchildren and have been a blessing to us. It's wonderful to see them embrace Alina and Tolly as they have. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Last, but not least....THANK YOU to everyone who helped us out while I was in the hospital. From prayers to meals to kid sitting to cleaning, we appreciate all of you!! Thank you for serving our family!
Now, time for some pics:
|Phoebe trying out a new hair spray.......JK|
|Must be something in the water.....|
|Holly and one of our bestest kid sitters and friends, Ashley.|
|His shirt says it all, "I'm a Little Firecracker"|
|Our "Almost Twins" Holly and Tolly.|
|Dear Aunt Mary., best dog groomer in the world!|
|Tolly riding his very own scooter!|
|Leanore and Alina, so excited to learn!! :)|
|Climb, Climb, then slide. Having Fun!|
|Alina playing with Big Brother.|
|Trudy (2) and Alina (5), adorable sisters!|
|Sophie cruising on her two wheeler!|