Sunday, May 15, 2011

Packing for the "Alina" trip

Ethan says:

    I must say, I am a professional last minute packer. I've been packing that way ever since I can remember. On the other hand my sisters love to pack(especially the little ones) once they are told their going somewhere. For this trip my sis's have been packed for over four weeks. :0! I don't understand why my mom is still worried, after more than fifty trips in all different places ranging from a whole week of backpacking in the Smoky Mountains to weekend campouts with my scout troop to months of traveling around America visiting family, that I will not be prepared for this trip. Maybe because its just a mothers instinct.? My parents have been packing a little at a time and their almost done. They have been studying everything where their going for the past few weeks, especially my dad being a person who travels a lot for work. They'll have an assistant that will be with them to help with everything they....well I guess need help with. LOL.

More coming,
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment