Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9: Slava Bogu

I will praise You, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders, I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.  Psalm 9:1-2

Tom Says: God Moves Mountains!  Say it with me "Slava Bogu" phonetic for "Thanks to God!"  Our immigration officer emailed us today to inform us that our updated form (approval for 2) was sent to the Visa department with instructions to forward to the Embassy here ASAP.  We are now trying to figure out how to get a letter from the Embassy for the Gov't here, and how to make sure that all the paperwork is properly notarized, certified, etc...Don't stop praying though, cause we're not done yet.


Our visits with Alina today went well but we can't wait to start visiting Tolly as well (Tolly, rolls right of the tongue doesn't it, we'll keep his full name but needed a family name to call him for short.)  Holly our four year old was so excited that she's going to have a twin (they're both 4, just a few months apart), so really they'll be "almost" twins, anyways Holly and Tolly will have a great time when they get to meet each other.

Alina's new sippy cup

Alina's new sippy cup on the ground, oh well...

Gimme Smooches!

Remember the last time I tried to put Alina on my back?  She freaked, well, today I was swinging her around, and I did my signature swing em over the head and over onto the back.  She was having such a good time swinging that I think she forgot to be scared (Yay) so she latched on with her legs (she's got some strong climbing muscles, let me tell you) and then I took her for a short jog around the grounds.  Ethan, I think you've got someone to help with your football training.   Seriously though, I think this shows that she's starting to trust us (she knows her Daddy won't drop her.)

And...Alleoop...

Here we go...
Dad says: "I think she likes it!"

Let's go...

Thanks Again for all the support, love, and prayers.  You guys and gals are awesome!



2 comments:

  1. Your journey has blessed me immeasurably! I am so grateful that God is blessing you with not one but TWO more precious kiddos. A team of world changers with two more to boot.

    Trina

    ReplyDelete