Thursday, June 23, 2011

Waterpark Fun


Phoebe and Zin

Leanore with Pookey.
 Hey! It’s me, Phoebe! And I want to tell you all about our day at the water park. We were invited to my Aunt Mary’s boss’s son’s birthday. We had such a good time! They had this really cool kiddie’s pool where Sophie, Holly, Trudy and our Aunt Mary spent most of the time.
Trudy sporting her Diego floaties!

Holly in red, riding the waves!
 
They also went on a tube river called the “Lazy River”. Lee and I also went on it. It wasn’t that much fun to us, but the littles liked it. Lee and I also went on a ton of slides. Most of them you had to use a tube. One slide was big and four people could ride down it at the same time! It was a TON of fun! We also went to this huge pool that went down to eight feet. And every now and then, there would be waves. The deeper you got, the bigger the waves! Although it was fun, it wasn’t our favorite part. I asked my sisters what was their favorite part, and if they liked the park or not. This is what they said,
Trudy said: I really liked the water park, and my favorite part was the “Lazy River”.
Holly said: I loved the water park, and my favorite part was the “Lazy River” too.
Sophie said: I loved the water park, and my favorite part was the “lazy River” also.
Lee said: I loved the water park, and my favorite part was the four person water slide.
And I really liked the water park, and my favorite part was, well, everything! I just couldn’t decide! Well, I got to go. I’ll blog you later! Bye!

Sophie in blue playing in the pool!






Trudy with a mouthful of pizza. Yum Yum!                     

2 comments:

  1. That water park looks like fun!! It makes me want to go!! You all look like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outdoor inflatables You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete